Try Olymp Trade Quick Sign up and get extra rewards
Signing up is free and takes 5 secs only…
What is Maha Jantar Index?
Maha Jantar Index is the newest security launched by Olymp Trade for Indian traders. This security is a religion-specific asset for India. This Index is based on the rates of the most popular assets in the country and is highly volatile. Therefore, In this article, I will use fast indicators like EMA and Stochastic.
- Maha Jantar Index is one of the newest security launched by Olymp Trade
- This security is exclusively launched for Indian Traders and any trader outside India can’t access this security.
- This asset is a religion-specific asset which behaves according to the rates of the most popular assets in the country
- As far as I have used this asset I can say that the Maha Jantar Index is a bit volatile security and you surely need to use a good trading indicator while using the same.
How to find and set the Maha Jantar Index live chart on Olymp Trade
As I said above this currency is highly volatile therefore, you should use at least 15 minutes chart. Firstly, log in to your Olymp Trade account and click on the currency list. In case, you don’t have an Olymp trade account, sign up via the form below.
You can sign up here..try
Next, click on the indicator list and select Stochastic and EMA from the menu. Make sure to set the EMA timer to 10. You can also change the colour of the indicators if you don’t like them.
How to trade with Maha Jantar Index using Stochastic and EMA on Olymp Trade
If you know the basics of the indicator. You can trade easily via the same. In Stochastic, You must know the concept of the overbought and oversold zone. when the Stochastic line is below 30 it says that the market is bullish and vice versa, when the Stochastic line is above 70 it says that the market is bearish.
When to open the sell position
- In Ema, when the price intersects the EMA line and stays above the same it signals a bearish trend.
- Similarly, In Stochastic when the price is above 70, it signals bearish domination and here we can place a sell trade.
When to open a buy position
- In Ema, when the price intersects the indicator and stays above the price it represents a bullish trend.
- Similarly, In Stochastic, when the line is near or below 30 it represents a bullish trend and here we can place a buy trade.
Trading with the combination of Stochastic and EMA is very easy. You can easily get high-quality signals using these two. However, I highly suggest you to get started with the Maha Jantar Index on the Olymp Trade demo account. In the Olymp Trade demo account, you will get $10, 000 virtual currency. So, click here to get started and do contact in case you are facing any issues. I will try to help you as soon as possible.
In case You don’t know
EMA (Exponential Moving Average) and Stochastic Oscillator are very popular trend indicators that are extensively used by traders to find potential trends and reversals. In most trading platforms like Olymp Trade, you can even configure and make proper trading strategies using the two. Both indicators are very powerful and can give you a very good quality trading signals and results.
Maha Jantar Index is the newest security launched by Olymp Trade. This asset is exclusively launched for Indian traders. I have tried this asset very well and I have found this asset a bit volatile and therefore I have used fast indicators like EMA and Stochastic to understand the chart. You can easily start trading with the Maha Jantar Index on Olymp Trade just click this link and create a new account once you have signed up click on the acid button at the top of the page and start analysing this asset. If you have found this article helpful make sure to subscribe to our channel and comment below.