LiveChat Wiki | Review | Pricing | Benefits | Pros | Cons | Free Trial: Hello…Folks welcome back in this article I am going talk about one of the most demanding features or tool i.e Live Chat.
So, are you planning to purchase or use this tool onto your website?
But you are confused whether this tool will be helpful for you or not?
Then this article is surely for you…
Keep reading ahead LiveChat Wiki | Review | Pricing | Benefits | Pros | Cons | Free Trial.
What is Live chat?
This feature is called Live Chat.
In Nutshell, it is an online customer service software with live support, help desk software, and web analytics capabilities.
It was first launched in 2002 and is currently developed and offered in SAAS business model by Live chat Software.
It has various features, as it helps in website traffic monitoring, fixing an appointment, Email Marketing & more.
By now I have must have understood what actually is Live Chat and how does it help?
Let’s dive in deep about its features
- Other Features: Apart from website other core features like website traffic monitoring, fixing appointment & more are available.
- Language: This tool is available in 41 different languages.
- Real-time Analytics Engine: You can easily track everything by real-time feedback and in-depth analysis of chat conversions.
- Email Data & Auto Capture Technology: Automatically collects visitors emails, any info into chat and stores it neatly into CSV.
Okay…So, I First Decided to go with Live Chat Free Trial.
First, you’ll need to Signup.
Secondly, Install the code onto your website and make sure to add that code in the website you subscribed for.
I added this in my Happy Birthday Niche Site.
Then you can add your Team member who’ll assists you in managing.
Once you’re done with the basic settings you’ll land to the dashboard
I have currently used it for like 7 days and trust me guys it is the great tool..of course, I didn’t get big subscribers list in this 7 days.
But this tool is damn awesome.
If you don’t, believe me, you can literally try it’s 30 days Free Trial.
The additional thing I loved about this software was because of this my website traffic increased and my bounce rate decreased which even helped in website rankings in just 7 days.
Great isn’t it..!!!
By now I have told you almost everything about Livechat. I have also told you about my experience with this tool
So, now let’s check out the pros & cons of this software.
- You can easily use LiveChat to book appointments via automated chat.
- You can create chat automation in any language you want with build translations and readymade templates.
- You can easily boost your bounce rate if you have a blog.
- You can Take Custom order via LiveChat.
Now talking about LiveChat Pricing it’s pretty decent and good.
If you beginner in the field of blogging or you don’t have enough capital it’s may be expensive for you otherwise pricing is decent.
There are four packs Starter, Team, Business, Enterprise.
Trust me…This is one of the best Live Chat software that provides all the important features that are required.
Now, If you have Still, any doubt whether this tool is great for you or not?
Then the best way to decide will be by opting for Free 30 days Trial.
So, Get Your 30 Days Free Trial Now..Using this link
I Hope this article was helpful to you and you must have understood everything about LiveChat Wiki, LiveChat Review, LiveChat Pricing, LiveChat Benefits, LiveChat Pros, LiveChat Cons, LiveChat Free Trial.